Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34

Book Blogz! Today was the fourth graders' introduction to writing their own blog posts. Until now, they've only been able to comment on posts written by teachers. I think they got the hang of writing their book reviews and commenting on others' posts. I expect they'll get better, but here's an excerpt from one of my favorites (that was posted in the final 5 minutes of class):

This book (14 Cows for America) is amazing I am so suprised that it didn't get picked for the caldicot gold medal or at least the silver one. my favorite part in this book is when the illustrator painted those shoes when he returns to his home town.

Comment 1: I was very disappointed when it didn't win. It' s a really great book that has amazing pictures and has an amazing story to it.

Comment 2: Same here, I was very surprised.

Comment 3: I like the book too, good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment