Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 40-Snow Day 2

Snow Day 2
I'm not complaining. This is nice.

Since not too much happened today (other than a 45 minute terrifying trip to Giant Eagle), I decided to consult the 365 Challenge.

Today's Challenge: Franz Kafka said "Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old." Make a photo of something beautiful today.

Since snow photos are overdone these days, I decided to "make a photo" of the six roses that still grace my end table. Their first birthday is on Saturday. They are beautiful in everything they represent...mainly because I never thought they would make it to their first birthday.

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought, "Wow...I wonder who got her those flowers?" And then I thought "D'oh!"

    Maybe they'll have some brothers and sisters this weekend.

    ReplyDelete