Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41--Snow Day 3

Today's 365: We all have some sort of hobby or favorite activity. Make a photo that shows something you enjoy doing.

Well, I was torn between reading and geocaching, but the outdoor elements made me choose reading. This is a smaaaaal sampling of the books on my entertainment center. Just there, I have about 200 books and have 4 other book shelves in my house. I can't think of a better decoration.

This is an accurate sample of the books I like to read...Beginning with red: Memoirs, professional non-fiction, contemporary/funky non-fiction, chick lit, poetry, and YA. "Regular" fiction should be in there too.

Right now, I'm reading The Help, a book about two maids during the civil rights movement in Mississippi. I highly recommend it...and I'm only 100 pages in! Hopefully I can finish it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment