Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26

My sister had a book growing up called The Valentine's Day Grump. Now, I'm no grump, but I think it's a totally overrated holiday. However, what's even more annoying is the amount of Peanuts paraphernalia that pops up around this time of year. Who made the Peanuts the national spokespersons of Valentine's Day? What is cute about a dog on a pointy dog house? Or a boy with a dirty blanket?

I snapped this picture of the card section while I waited for the nice lady to blow up the mylar balloons I need for my lesson tomorrow. There are only six cards in this shot, but believe me, there were DOZENS more Peanuts cards in the isle. I'd say at least 30. 50 maybe.

Perhaps I should go into the card making business...

2 comments:

  1. Why all the Peanut bashing!!! You didn't seem to mind when you played Snoopy in grade school. Should I post a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I would dare you because I don't think one exists!!!

    ReplyDelete