Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6

Today I measure a year in crystals... ice crystals from freezer burn that is. Now, I am the first to admit that I don't really know my way around the kitchen. I don't cook. I don't like to grocery shop. I like to eat out... or eat something that starts in the freezer and ends up in me via the microwave. I'm ok with this. It's other people catching me neglecting kitchen duties that I'm not ok with!

Despite my attempt to go to Damon's for dinner (and trivia) on Saturday night, Kevin brought some food to cook here. While "working," I took a good look in the freezer and realized I had a tupperware box (please note that it was just about the ONLY thing in the freezer) with bread in it from last March. St. Patrick's Day to be exact....My head hangs low.

Tonight was garbage night, so I threw it out...what was left were some really cool crystals. At least something beautiful can come out of my kitchen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment